Assignments

 The assignment I am most intrigued by is the storybook project. I find it very interesting because it allows us to use our creative writing skills as we tell the reader a new story. I also like how it gives us the freedom to design our story and the aesthetic of the storybook pages. Another thing that excites me about this class is that it is so much different than any other class. First of all, no tests. I love that we do not have tests but we are still able to learn so much. Another thing that makes this class different is that we make blog posts like this one. I am used to a discussion board on canvas, but never have I used blog posts to express my thoughts. Lastly, all of the extra credit options capture my attention because it is extra credit. I strive to do the best I possibly can in any class and extra credit is a great way to do that. 


(Extra Credit: Science lessons)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 6 story: House of Fire