Storybook Favorites

 This storybook caught my eye because of the title. As soon as I clicked on this storybook, I knew I was in for an interesting ride. The dark mysterious vibe the home page and intro present are spot on and capture the attention of the viewer. I love how the writer draws us in to the book as he ends the intro with "enter the labyrinth." This storybook was very intriguing and I felt like I was in a movie of some sort. It also made me feel like I was going into a maze and I loved everything about it. This provided me with an engaging writing style as well as good pictures and themes to really fulfill the book and make it the best possible. 

https://sites.google.com/view/the-labyrinth

This storybook was pure gold. The incorporation of the author's favorite restaurant and ancient Egypt was genius. The writing in this storybook kept the audience entertained in its light hearted nature, but descriptive manner. This storybook told the historical facts of the pyramids, but in a way that gave them a completely different meaning and purpose. I could see this being a children's book to make learning history fun. The last thing that really caught my eye was the pictures. This individual edited pictures to add funny things to the historical pictures and really make the waffle house come to life in ancient Egypt. Overall, this storybook was very well done. 

https://sites.google.com/view/syrup-and-stories/home

I clicked on this storybook because the title brought me in. The title triggered my memory to one of my favorite childhood movies which happens to be Bedtime Stories. Once I clicked on this book I was not disappointed. The structure and layout of this storybook is what I admire the most. This person did a great job at organizing their story and showing that in the layout of the book. Furthermore, this storybook was filled with great information and an interesting story and the author even went as far as to add some music to provide us with more entertainment. This storybook really gave me some good ideas on how to structure a page well and write a good story to fit the frame. 

https://sites.google.com/view/bedtimestorieswith/home

my favorite picture from the syrup-and-stories storybook


(Syrup-and-Stories: Ra walking in to Waffle House with hieroglyphics on the wall, Great Schools, Victron Energy, Eater, Personal Photo)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 6 story: House of Fire