Topic Brainstorm

 Idea 1: Birth Stories (storybook)

I love birth stories. I think it is fascinating to learn about the birth of certain people or gods and goddesses. I think I could also do some really cool things with some of these ideas and rewrite some stories in a new way. Furthermore, I would also love to read some birth stories and learn about more of them than what I have already learned about. 

Idea 2: Reincarnation

I love the idea behind reincarnation and how it shapes the actions and diets of some people. I have always found it fascinating and think that there is so much more for me to learn about it. I think that I could also come up with some really cool ideas for stories with some good reincarnation story inspiration. This would be a really cool topic to write about. 

Idea 3: Karma

The concept and belief in karma is very interesting. Some might call it a controversial topic while others would call you crazy for not believing in it. Karma would be a great topic to do a storybook on because there is SOOO much room for creativity. If I do a storybook, this would be one of my top picks for sure. 

Idea 4: Food

Lastly, I would like to write about food. Everybody loves food. Food is the key to happiness and also is a huge part of a culture. Food would be cool to write about because it also allows for so much creativity with stories. Food is often mentioned in most stories and it would be really fun to see what I could come up with when writing about food and incorporating it into my stories. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 6 story: House of Fire

Week 7 Story