Topic Research

 KARMA

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

This is from a past storybook and it really gave me some good ideas. I like how it explains Karma in a simplistic way in the title but then goes into detail with separate stories. I really like the story of the king and karma because that is the type of stories I would write. I love writing about rulers losing everything and trying to get it back. 

Karma

This is the link to the wikipedia page about karma. While this is not a story, it provides me with valuable information regarding karma and gives me some inspiration for future stories. I am very excited to see what all I can come up with. 

Karma Dreams

This is another past storybook but it provided me with a lot of interesting ideas. I like the dreams portion of this storybook and think that could be an interesting idea to use for some stories int he future. I really enjoyed reading some of these stories and it made me want to write about Karma even more. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 6 story: House of Fire

Week 7 Story