Week 2 Reading Overview

 I chose the public domain version of the Ramayana. The reasoning behind my choice is because after taking mythology and folklore, I am more comfortable with this style and find it easiest to navigate. 

Comic 1:

Ancestors of Rama

I chose this comic because I thought it would be very interesting to learn about the history of Rama. Each ancestor has a unique story and it is very fun learning about them. 

Comic 2: 

The downfall of an arrogant King

This comic seemed very interesting because I love stories about arrogance and how it always ends up biting people in the rear. I was always taught to be humble and I love stories that punish the arrogant. It is even better when the arrogant become humbled and learn from their mistakes. 


Video 1:


I chose this video because I love creation stories. I am fascinated by hinduism and find this to be a very interesting and engaging topic to look at. 

Video 2:


I chose this video because I liked that it is a fun interactive way to learn about Hindu mythology. Adding the Harry Potter aspect really makes things interesting and I am excited to learn more about it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 6 story: House of Fire

Week 7 Story